Thursday, September 06, 2012

September 6, Thursday, a little rain

But not much.  Maybe we will get more tonight.  Patsy said they had hail, but we only got a 20 minute or so shower.

Last night the two mama deer and their 3 fawns were in our pasture grazing and all 5 went to the pond to get a drink..  That is the first time this year I have seen them all at the pond.  I think last month the one mama and her baby were at the pond once.  Last year, after they started coming to the pond, we saw them there several times a week.  But, later this week or next week, the cows are going into that pasture, so we probably won't see the deer there very often.

Tomorrow the end of the work week.  Oh, Boy!

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am glad you made it another week working. I know it is hard and I know you are tired. I remember it.