Monday, July 09, 2012

July 9

and more rain.  Almost another half inch for the day and it is still raining off and on.

It is much, much cooler than last week.

Work was not too bad today, but tomorrow I have to make new computer checks for the new product we are going to start running.  I have built so many of these now that it is usually really easy but this one is going to be a little more complicated.  Helen is always wanted me to retire.  If I was to retire, the boss would have to do these kind of things herself as she does not have anyone working for her that could do it.  For now, I am just going to keep going in and taking their money.  It is actually a good job and it is easy for me.  And, I got a raise last week.

I guess Betty is never going to get any rain.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Well, this evening we got a little shower. Not a big one but a blessing never the less.

Sister--Helen said...

I got a computer last week

Unknown said...

We have not had a single drop since the middle of May...we are about to dry up and blow away