Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10

Weather is much nicer than last week.  The rain helped my tomatoes.  I still have several that  I have to throw away, but I got many more today that were nice tomatoes.

I have a prediction.  Thursday, the report from the investigator that Penn State hired to investigate their selves is releasing his report.  I predict they are going to blame the dead man.    At least blame him for not reporting anything and letting it continue for so long.  I think they all knew and some of them precipitated in the abuse.  I think they did not report what was going on because they were not horrified by what was going on as we are.  I definitely think the dead man had known for years what his friend was doing.  That is why he told his assistance to choose between the boys and the team.  His friend chose the boys.  They all had to know at that point.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

They could change the name of that group from "the second mile" To
"Predator Cesspool".