Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, Wednesday, Daddy's birthday

It is too hot to do anything.

Helen, I sent you my Dish Network ID and password by email.  I think that is all you need to watch the Closer online.  I did not create an account at TNT, but if you need to do that you can.  I use the fletamae2 email for my dish network account, so if it gives you one of those things that sends you and email and you have to click to confirm the account, you will have to wait till I am home because I cannot get outside mail at work, only work mail.

There have been two new closer shows this season but neither one was much good.  I think they are going for Brenda is going to quit and go back to Alabama or wherever she was supposed to be from.

And, if you do anything that costs me any money on my dish account, I am going to reprocess the laptop.

Two more days of work. 

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I wonder if they would hook up an extra line in AZ on an ark bill

Sister--Helen said...

tnt works thx