Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15

And it is Friday.  Two days off.

Tomorrow we are driving down to Betty's and taking her Patsy's cow bell and taking her books back to her.

George will be glad to have an excuse not to dig in the yard.  He has it about half way done.  I don't think he did any digging on it today, but he can't ever get started on anything until noon.  That makes it really hard to do things in the summertime.  By noon it is way to hot here in the summer to do much except take nap under the air.

No more goats.  I am beginning to think we are not going to have more babies but the two brown ones sure look big and round.  Two more weeks and the story will be told, one way or another.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Maybe they are just fat like me. Bring me squash. Bring me flowers. Bring me more Lambs ear. me, me, me!

Sister--Helen said...

I am envious you girls will have a good time....and yes betty I like that attitude it is all about ME!