Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13

If you look back at my blog a year ago, you will see that on June 15th when George and Kenneth were doing the hay, they saw two sets of twin fawns in the hay field.  George told me  Clayton said he saw a mama and twins in the field by his house this morning.  George says the fawns have a hard time getting into our field now because we have repaired several places trying to make it goat solid.

And, Clayton saw the two turkey hens this morning the same place we did yesterday.  And, we saw them again tonight in the same place.  We think they might be setting on eggs down in the ditch on Dan's.

That's about all I know.

Happy birthday to Betty tomorrow.  Today was Aunt Betty's birthday.  She would have been old.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Well, I think Betty was born about 1921...same age as Momma. That would be old. I will be old too. 62.