Friday, February 24, 2012

Fifty Five


This was in the AR paper yesterday.  I thought it was really funny so searched for it on the net.  I guess it was another lost and found.  I searched at the AR Democrat newspaper site and did not get anything close, but found it with a google search.  Then had to use print screen to get it because it is copyrighted and would not let me download it.

Today as cooler than the last few days.  I only worked 4 hours this morning.  I went to Harrison to look for a new computer but did not find one like I wanted.  I came home an ordered one online from Wally world.  I decided to get the bigger laptop like I wanted while I had the cash.  I need one with a 10 key to use for a lot of my genealogy stuff.  I really do not like using a computer with no 10 key.  It says it will take over a week to get here, but it will probably not be that long.  It has a built in webcam.  I bet the grandkids will love that.

George has been working setting up a RV down at the Marr neighbors for their son Steve.  It is just him so he wanted something economical to live in down there.  Lane is supposed to be down tomorrow to help, but I think they are going to work on the electrical fence up here for the man that rented our land.

I guess the goats are doing alright.  I have not checked on them up close in a day or two.  Me and Sammy are not dedicated animal caregivers.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I got my last two computers on line from Wally and they have both been great.