Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day Fifteen



We had lots of grazers this morning.  George said they looked like a herd of cattle.

Winnie says her friend is home from the hospital and doing well.

The babies are still here, but we will take them back this afternoon.  Hannah gets to take her kitchen home.  It was raining the last time when they went home so she did not get to take it.  She really enjoys playing house with it.  I think she is related to Aunt Helen.  She straightened up their room, and picked up all there toys yesterday.  She does a good job of picking up.  She even made the bed in my room.

Today is supposed to be in the 60's but George is complaining about the wind.  The sunshine looks so much better than the grey we have had.  I like bright days.  Actually, as I get older, I want perfect weather more and more.  I dislike hot and cold equally.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am with you on the hot and cold. I may go for a walk. since the weight lifting is helping my legs feel strong. Have a good week. I don't have to work tomorrow.