Saturday, December 31, 2011

Or else


If you are going to do it this year, do it today or else.

I am off work until next Thursday and don't plan on doing anything I do not want to do.  Today, I am going junking at Harrison.  I really enjoy just making the rounds of the junk stores but I usually do not buy anything.  I try to think twice about buying anything anywhere as really, if it is not food, it is all junk.  I already have lots of junk so I try not to bring more stuff into the house that is just more junk to find a place for.  Some days are more successful than others.  We will see what today brings.

Then, I need a few groceries.  I am going to get some beans to cook with the Christmas ham bone.  Have beans and cornbread tomorrow.  It is supposed to be blackeyed peas and hog jowl, but beans and ham will have to suffice.

We have been seeing more and more deer all the time.  George and Clayton are up to 14 at a time now.  I wonder if they are just making up numbers to try and beat each other's count.  I never see that many.

I am off to shop now.  Stay tuned for the bargains. 

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I was expecting to see new pictures of your favorite junk by now :-D

Sister--Helen said...

so many new applications :-)

Galla Creek said...

I plan to not plan to do a lot.