Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Revenge is sweet...


Saith the Sister.

Sister Patsy is blaming Pretty Sister for throwing away everything in her kitchen.  Well, the Queen of Clean does not throw away, she cleans.  When Sister of Sweetness arrived at sister's house yesterday the Queen of Clean was way deep into her cleaning mode.  I asked what she needed me to do.  She said, I have cleaned these cabinets and shelves so you need to wipe off all these things piled on the counter and replace them on the cabinet shelves.  So that is what I did, for about 5 minutes.  I had about a dozen items wiped clean and replaced on the shelves and I was tired of cleaning.  Therefore, I stopped cleaning and started tossing.  Sister says, are you sure you should throw all that out?  Patsy may want to keep that stuff.  I know Patsy was not setting foot in the kitchen because she was afraid the Queen would ask her to wipe things clean.  I kept tossing until the counter tops were completely clear of all the things sister had removed from the cabinets.  Now, Patsy thinks Queen of Clean threw away all her stuff.  Plus, Sammy is mad at her too because he had to haul it all outside.  Serves her right.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am glad I missed this reunion!