Saturday, October 15, 2011

Morning,



Glory...

About 9 this am.  First thought this was fog off the water tank on the mountain, but George said it was smoke.  He is right, but just this once.

It is creeping up on 60 degrees.  We are going to take the makeshift door down in a little and start putting in the framework for the new door.  George says it will be in by dark thirty.  Mostly I just watch.  And criticize. Maybe tonight we will have pictures with a view through the window in my door.  It will be superior to Helen's window view.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Yes I do wish I was seeing the same view as you...I will be by spring. I am sure if my health holds out I will be able to make a road trip....I am ready now.

Galla Creek said...

Morning in the Ozarks is a good beginning to a new day.