Saturday, July 02, 2011

Today's News



More or less.  This is a 'new to me' outfit I bought at the junk store after I left Patsy's Thursday.  I spent $13 and to 2 nice capri sets, a pair of blue jean capris, 2 shirts for me; a dress, 2 tops and a pair of swim shoes for Hannah.  This outfit would have been much more than $20 new and it is just like new.  It even has a matching belt, so I think I got a good deal.  I have been wanting water shoes for the babies, but I hate to pay for shoes that are only worn in the water.  These were only 50 cents and will be fine for water wear.

Those two guys are here and they have decided they are going to put in more windows.  They are working on the back bedroom now.  They think they can get them all installed in a couple of days.  I will be glad if they even get the back bedroom finished.  It will be nice to have all new windows.  I love the ones in my room.  We have windows for all except the bathroom and the little one in the laundry room.  George says we will have to get those also so they will all look the same.  I agree.  I think I will get a regular window for our bathroom.  I is only about a foot wide and 30 inches tall now.  It is behind the stool so that space is useless anyway.  I am thing about 24 X 30 or maybe larger.  I will just have to put up a nice curtain or shade because it is in the bathroom.

As ever, pictures will follow...

No comments: