Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Still here, still hot, still dry, dry, dry


Well, I am still here.  Redheaded kids went home Sunday.  

Tomatoes are producing.  I got about 3/4 of a 5 gallon bucket yesterday.  Clayton got them Sunday and is coming tomorrow or Thursday to pick them again.  I think I will put some up this week end.

Not much else going on.  Aunt Bobbie Rohde is in a bad way.  She is in the hospital tonight trying to get the pain under control.    Kenneth said they were going to start Hospice care when she goes home, probably tomorrow.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sorry about Aunt Bobbie. Hot here too. Helen wins the hot contest I would guess.

Anonymous said...

I pray Bobbie will soon be released from her bed of pain.patsy

Erin said...

Where is this ? Which hospice. I am a hospice nurse. Erin