Saturday, September 04, 2010

Laboring on Labor Day Week End



I am painting my bedroom. I have the ceiling done. Tomorrow I will start on the walls. I will sleep in Helen's room while I am getting this done. If I ever get George to finish the floor in the living and kitchen area, i am going to get laminate for this room also. I have decided to use pale blue colors in my bedroom. The walls will all we off white like all the others, but I am going to get white and pale blue bedding and whatever else I get for decorations. I have had my room done in pink and maroon forever. It is time for a change.



This blue crane was on the pond tonight. And, yes, I know it is not a very good photo, but that is because it was a bit far away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brown is my favorite color for any from--brown and light brown.
guess who?

Sister--Helen said...

betty brown forget it.

Anonymous said...

Show us when you get it done! Sis 3