Tuesday, August 24, 2010

George has a brand new lady!!!


And he got her for half price because she had over stayed her welcome at her former home. She does not chase cars, she stays in the yard and she is not going to have any little ladies.
Brother says sister called and said she might stay in a motel in Springfield Friday night and drive down Saturday morning. She is going to have to get up really early Saturday to make it down here in time to mop and vacuum before the guests arrive. I am counting on the clean queen to make sure everything is in shape before anyone else arrives. I got George to put the door back on the bathroom and that was his limit. He is not helping anymore.
I got out of cooking by saying sandwiches and chips only. I planned on getting out of cleaning by having someone else do that.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a hoot!
Love ya!

Favorite Daughter said...

well Missy is wanting to drive down Fri night so I guess we will....we will get there late...don't lock the door... I have treatment Fri....don't expect cleaning from me but Missy is a wiz at it...

Galla Creek said...

Ok, I think you should call her Night! She looks calm and nice.

We will leave about 8:30 and go by and get Erin and Clayton...so I guess it will be between 11 and 12 when we get to there.

Erin said...

What do I need to bring?

Galla Creek said...

Erin, you need to bring Clayton.