Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chairs



This is the chair I took to Patsy. She can't have the boy. I am keeping him because he is the best boy I have ever saw.

The chair is a good leather, rocker, recliner in almost new condition and is very comfortable. It was given to me. Lane went with me to help unload it at Patsy's. She just had to pay him $10. Later he wanted me to take him to town to get gas for his 4 wheeler. I told him he had to pay for the gas, but I paid for the gas. I did make him buy me and Emmy an ice cream cone. I stuck my fingers in his ice cream, so he licked on my ice cream. I think he thought he would get mine and his both, but he did not.




This is the chair I put where the big chair was sitting. Looks just right for a little red headed boy and girl to me.

Been really busy in the yard, flowers and garden, but that may be about over. It has gotten up above 80 degrees the last two day and I can not work in the sun when it gets above 80. I started putting hay around the flowers about 9:30 or so this morning. I had to come in at 11 and take a shower. I will be in the shade drinking mint juleps until the sun goes down.

No comments: