Monday, March 01, 2010

Helen and Patsy

Helen,
I convinced her that I thought she had blocked me from posting comments on her blog. That made my day. I am still using IE 6 which is way outdated because my computer will not install IE 7 or 8. I really like 6 better, but every once in a while, some web page says I need to update my browser. I am sure the reason I can't post comments on Helen's blog is because of the older browser. I have a new version of Foxfire and it will let me put comments on Helen's blog, but I do not like Foxfire. I know it is supposed to be so much better and safer, but it always takes so long for anything to load.

I can post comments on Helen's blog from work, but usually I just look at the blogs from work and do not comment. I try to limit my use of the blogs at work and never post to my blog from work because I do not want the company to block them. They already block all that facebook stuff that so many people love so much and today, they had blocked Yahoo.com. I am thinking that was just a mistake. I can't believe they would block the entire Yahoo site. They blocked all the net email sites years ago. I know that many people at work use Google and Yahoo to search for things work related even if a lot of what we all do on the net is now work related.

Anyway, I pulled one over on Helen with the blocked comments.

Now, Patsy, tomorrow George goes to start training for his new tempory job as a census taker, so if he pulls up to your door with his government form and starts asking questions do not shoot him. He will probably work till sometime in July. It is pretty good money and he gets paid milage for his truck. I hope he counts lots of people so we get lots of bama money for northwest Arkansas.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

That is neat. If George wants to come down here, I will fill out the form. I hope everyone fills it out right...not like some of those I read your 100 years ago.

I am not blocked here.

Erin said...

One of my patients is going to try that census taking and so is greg's aunt in Branson.