Monday, January 04, 2010

Today



Is very cold, starting off around 10 degrees and going all the way up to around 20 degrees, but at least the sun came out and it looks much brighter.


The Molder place taken from my deck. Yesterday, I did not even go outside, although I did open the front storm door and take a few pictures.




Today, I walked out on the deck and took some pictures, but did not venture farther.




The sun shinning on the snow.




George fed lots of birds yesterday and today, but if he feeds any tomorrow, he will have to refill the feeders. Cow birds came yesterday and today and emptied all three feeders.
I am off work until Thursday. Yesterday I worked and watched George work. Today, played on the web. I had a file that I had downloaded a year or so ago that I could not install and could not delete because of an error message. I decided I will get rid of it today. After a few hours searching, I found a little free program to download that helped me delete the undeleteable.
Sunday, George grilled steaks in the cold, yesterday I warmed up leftovers, but today I am cooking pork chops, potatoes, biscuits and gravy for supper. George would cook for me if I would settle just for the pork chops. When he cooks, he cooks one thing only. If you want anything other than the main course, you have to do that yourself. So, I am just cooking the whole thing myself. I was going to make him take me somewhere to eat today, but with this weather, I am not willing to go.
I am grateful things are looking sunny for us today. Not everyone is so lucky.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Happy Birthday.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday. I hear you are old.

Sister--Helen said...

Last Sunday morning at 6AM as I was making pancakes for breakfast (since I had Bill's bunch here and Missy was coming over) I made fried pork chops, garvy, potatoes, corn, peas, broccoli and cheese, and spinish...It was all made by 7 AM We ate it all...