Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Flower



This is another one of Patsy's Rose of Sharon that just bloomed for the first time. I know it is from Patsy's yard and not mine because it is pink and mine are more lavender. So, now I have 2 pinkish purple doubles, one of the same color that is less double but not single like this, this single pink one and one that will bloom for the first time in a week or 2. They are all very pretty, but I think my favorite is my white single bloom with the violet center.

I was supposed to go to Lane's first football game tonight, but I was afraid to go sit in the rain for 2 hours so I went to the Dr. instead. I got drugs for the bugs so maybe I will feel better in a couple of days. I hope so. I have had this for a month now. I am ready to feel better.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Someone said to put neosporin under your nose each day and you will not get the swine flu. It is supposed to kill the germ and most germs enter at the nose.