Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday rain coming down



The no blooming vines.







I have lots of sunflowers and other things that need rain...









We have gotten a half inch of rain already this morning and at 7:30 it is raining hard again. It feels so good to have a nice rain in July.










These are some of my bloomers. I have lots of zinnia and marygolds. The vines I planted on the panel next to the deck are running wild, but nothing there is blooming except the roses. They are yellow roses. When Helen was here she said she did not like yellow roses. I have 4 yellow roses now and I don't much like them either. When they bloom, the bloom looks very pretty the first day. Then it fades to a pale off white color. Red and pink roses keep their true color much better than the yellow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sprinkling here...not raining...but at least it smells good. The flowers are pretty.
Sis 3

Sister--Helen said...

Get those chair cushions in they are getting wet...

Sister--Helen said...

Blow up the picture of the sun flower and see how pretty it is..