Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain!!!!!!!!!!!



We have rain at 6 pm. It started about 10 til 6 and now at 6:20 it is still raining. We have over an inch already, but more importantly, it was 98 at 3:30 today and now it is a wonderful 60 degrees. George was trying to bail hay for Kenneth down at Franks but he got rained out. I am loving it.



See the red and yellow splotch at the edge of Carroll Co. That is me. I am sure it is to Patsy's by now, and it is still raining here.




My first rose of sharon bloom of the season. I kept thinking they should start blooming soon. They are loving the rain also.





And, the wrens have a second brood going. They hatched about a week ago. George kept saying they were nesting again, but I was not sure til this week.

Things are looking rosey.

Hannah and Robert and their mother should be here tomorrow night. Robert has a Doctor's appointment in Springdale Thursday. I will be glad to see the babies.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Did not rain on the wicked! It is still hot here.