Sunday, June 14, 2009

happy birthday Betty



I tried to call you this evening but you must not have been home. I told George this morning it was your birthday and he said I should call you and wake you up. I am sure you were up before I was. I will be up a 4 am tomorrow. I may call you then.

When I tried to call you on my cell phone it said calling Betty Renfore, Happy Birthday! I thought that was odd. I looked at your listing in my phone and it asked for all this information and I have put in your birthday. Yours was the first number entered so I guess I was seeing how it worked. I checked and I did not put in anyone elses birthday.

You are really special.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I have been sick...waking with a head ache in the night...maybe a little fever. Well, I am finally getting well. I slept from 9 last night until 7 this morning.

Yesterday I got up at 6 but I went to walk.

Next year will be the big one for me.