Wednesday, June 03, 2009

For Kenzie Girl



This is the bonnet. Click on it to make it larger and you can see better. The flowers are purple with a tiny bit of orange and lots of green with an off white background.

It is in the mail and guaranteed to be there in 3 days.





Then, I thought, I have this old timey dress. It is gauze like material with a bodice that laces up with a string and a very full 2 layer skirt with tie strings in the back. I think with a little work you could get it to fit Kenzie. Your mother says you can soak it in tea to dye it a muslin color. If you want it we can send it today. It only costs $5 to mail it in 3 days (well, they may not count today since it is afternoon, but you would still get it by Saturday. You can not begin to make anything for less than $5. Call me if you want the dress also.

And I bought the dress for $1 at a junk sale years ago so I have already gotten my money's worth out of it.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am sure you will get a taker.