Sunday, May 31, 2009

The old and the new



The gang. I did not try to take portrait photos because I knew I could get good ones from Erin. I have already downloaded all the ones she posted and the ones Betty linked to.



More gang.





All old people.





The babies. Clayton, just like his name sake, is looking for something to eat.







and a new potato from my garden. Helen has gone to Russellville but will be back here tonight. We will have new potatoes tomorrow. If she want peas with them, she will have to buy frozen peas. We do not eat peas very well and I do not have any in the garden.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Erin has made picture discs for you Helen and Patsy.

Favorite Daughter said...

Mom can do without the peas. I can't wait to see the pictures

Donna. W said...

Your potatoes are way ahead of mine here in mid-Missouri; mine are just now about the size of hen-eggs. I planted a few peas, not many.