Monday, November 24, 2008

And then she said



See the horses on the hill and the ducks on the pond.

I have been unhappy with my computer. The mouse has not been acting right. I changed to a different mouse twice, but I was using ones I had around here. Finally I broke down and spent the whole $12 and bought a new mouse. Now it is working. It had gotten so bad I could not even crop a photo. I should have bought a new one 3 months ago when the problem started.



Junior bought this small 4 wheeler. He said it was for the kids, but mostly he rides it. I think it may have been for Daddy instead of the kids.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Ride that thing. I want Larry to get one of those little pick ups or those things with a cab. I htink I would like it better. hope gas stays like this for we can enjoy going nxt summer.

Sister--Helen said...

I am feeling too good for words...

Sister--Helen said...

OK Fleta...I read this yesterday and thought maybe I was just slow...your title...And Then She said...what in the world does that have to do with anything you wrote...I even looked at your previous post thinking maybe it had something to do with that... I don't think it is just me I think that title was just stupid... and you put it up to confuse all of us...