Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Gotta Go! NOW!`



I stole this from someone on the net. I like it.

Patsy posted about McCain going missing immediately after the debate last night while The O and his wife stayed around and worked the crowd. Patsy thought it was because the M is old and needed to go to sleep. I think it is more that he just had to GO!! I am closer to his age than the O's and after two hours of drinking water because of a nervously dry mouth, I can tell you that I would HAVE to GO... PEE that is.

Betty and Helen have posted their regrets. I have one big regret right now. It is that the mouse on my computer is malfunctioning and I do not seem to be able to find a fix. I changed to a different mouse and it has the exact same problem. The right button does not work right and keeps doing things its own way instead of my way. I am like the M, I want everything MY way.

Then my other news is the DNA thing I read today. It seems that science is about to the point that they can use DNA to pinpoint the male surname in crime cases, especially if the surname is unusual. It seems there is not that much difference in the DNA for males with the same unusual surname. I guess we do not have to worry too much about that with Clayton's DNA. Three of us know full well that Powell is NOT unusual, and Charles Powell is so common in the 1700's that we need a good DNA match to see which Powell creek we floated down to Kentucky on.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Clean the mouse. Take it apart and clen it.

Someone at school sent out an email that Obama was the Antichrist.

I could not be quiet. I emailed back. Told her to get me off her list and she might get fired for what she did. People are so stupid.
At least she could have only sent it to idiots like Palin and herself.