Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fish & Chicken



This is a black chicken that came visiting at our house a few weeks ago and has made herself at home. Here she is eating Bear's dog food. She came down from brothers house, but I think she came to his house from up on Yocum creek sometime last year.



I walked down by the pond to this evening where we put the fish last week. I did not see any fish and I think that is a good sign, I think the only way I would see them is if they died and floated to the top. I heard 3 large bull frogs and sever little ones. I did not see the deer or the turkeys that sometimes we see in the evening just below the pond, but there were deer tracks in the draw just before you get to the pond bank.

4 comments:

Erin said...

the carp will get really big. the ones in the griffin's pond look like monsters.

patsy said...

that is my chicken.

Galla Creek said...

Patsy...we have found your chicken thief..do not give her the combination of your chicken lock.

Margie's Musings said...

How funny, girls!!