Monday, July 21, 2008

One hunderd degrees in the shade...



BTW, I really like the new Blog List. Each day I check our family blogs to see who has posted something new. Some, like Patsy, posted every day. Some, like me, posted at least once every two weeks. Now, with my blog list, I can just go to my own blog and see if anyone has posted something new. No more checking the blogs of lazy people like me each day to see if they have a new post...

Thanks, Patsy, for showing us how this worked. I had seen that they had a new My blog list, but did not think it would interest me. It is just the ticket for lazy browsers...

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I like it too...I think it IS that lazy thing...

Galla Creek said...

Kimmie fixed it on hers and I saw it, but did not do anything. Then Erin fixed hers and I thought well, I will check that out. I like it because if they have not posted you know and don't waste your time going there.