Saturday, March 22, 2008

See a man about a dog



Patsy's friend at work is trying to sell these puppies. She needed a sign so I have made her one. Isn't it cute?

She wanted the phone number tare off thing at the bottom, so I tired doing this with my card program which has tons of options for making signs, but no luck with the phone number thingy. At least none that came easily to mind. Then I tried Word. Again, pretty sign but number thingy not forthcoming. So, I tried Excel. This is the program I use all the time at work and I know how to do all sorts of things with it. However, Excel is a spreadsheet program and its main purpose is crunching numbers. Just the same, I know how it works and in a matter of 5 minutes or so, I had this neat sign with the number thingy.

Want to buy Joylin's dogs? The phone number is at the bottom of the sign. Just tare it off and give her a call...

1 comment:

patsy said...

a silky dog came to my house once and i gave it to Jolin. they took it to the vet and spent a lot of money on it which she could not afford and finally paid the vet. to put it down. i felt bad.
as Helen is fond of saying you can't fix stupid!