Monday, February 18, 2008

Family Togetherness



This is where Brother and I now work. In the background is my boss sitting in my chair in front of my desk. She is facing away from my desk eating her lunch. The figure in the corner with the foot is brother sitting at his new desk. As you can see we are going to have a close working relationship. The office is about 16 by 10 feet and contains our two desks, 2 large filing cabinets, the filing cabinet you can see by brother, the filing cabinet that Boss is using to eat her lunch, and the computer that is behind where I am standing to take this picture. You can see the computer on Sister Patsy's blog. I have worked in this confinded space with a half dozen or so individuals. At times the office was overflowing with me and one other person. I would usually deal with this by spending extended periods of time wondering the plant doing nothing except staying out of our office. Sometimes I would take extended lunch breaks, up to 1.5 to 2 hours in my truck. I hope I can get along with my new office mate and not have to wonder the grounds. I may still take 2 hour lunch breaks.

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Is his job the same one he used to have or is it a different job?

patsy said...

I hope Sig. doesn't read about 2 hour lunches!

Sister--Helen said...

As I said it looks like he bought new shoes to celebrate

Galla Creek said...

I think he buys all his shoes at Walmart. I am a tight wad but I never buy shoes at Walmart. I like good shoes.

Erin said...

i think those are shoes he gets a tysons.... am i right fleet?

Anonymous said...

The Covers on the shoes come from Tyson. Under the foot covers is some kind of sneaker. I dont know where he gets them.

Fleta