Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Bullet


Has missed us again, but another may be on the way. There was about a quarter inch of ice on my truck this morning but all the roads were clear and I made it to work without incident. It is 24 degrees. They say more may be on the way. Brother should be here anytime now. He does not have to be here to around 6:30, but he has been coming in before 6. I told him if there was ice I would ride with him today, but I decided just to come on in by myself. I am glad I did, because he does not get off till 4 pm and I would have had to call a taxi to get home at 2. I sure hope our luck holds out till June with no more ice or snow. Come July, I wouldn't mind a day or two of snow...


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It is 33 here so I guess ours will be rain. Poor Winnie probably got it again.