Saturday, December 22, 2007

My lucky day

Just checked my email and had 4 very important messages and one from the local historical society. The society one was really a spam message forwarded to me by the society avertising a scam about increasing web traffic to the website I maintain for the society. But the others were much more promising, and just at the right time of year.

Point Bank is informing me about Error # 48. This is really good becasue I did not know I had and account at Point Bank, but now that I know, I will see if I can extract some cash for the account. Someone from aol is wanting to inform me about cruelty to chickens. I don't know why they think I would be cruel to chickens. Sometimes I eat chicken, but not until after they are completely deceased. So, someone other than me is doing the cruel part of putting them to death. Then, I have an urgent message from a Bank in London concerning my account there. Another one I did not know about. But, most promising of all, I have one with a subject saying "Your Email have won 3 million UDS". That could not come at a better time, but, if they have 3 million USD to give away, looks like they might need to expend a small sum on grammar lessons. Got to go now. I need to spend some of this new wealth.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

A college professor here fell for the thing about sending money and you sending part back. I thought surely anyone would know better...but they don't or we would not keep getting the emails.

Galla Creek said...

Hope this is a good day for you and
hope George can see better, but will overlook your wrinkles.

Sister--Helen said...

I got some great pictures for the kids...I hope Missy is getting their scrap book done for me today....Isn't that awful to make her make my gift I am giving away.... well she made all of my kids a scrap book this year including her own!!! I put they were from me...She still needs to get hers wrapped...It was of our Disneyland trip....they are cute but you did a great job on Bills wedding pictures...Thank you Sister...