Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just for Helen


Helen wants a post about the cemetery visit. Well, it tooks us about an hour to find the grave we went there looking for, because we could not see the stone for the stones, so to speak. We ran rushing over Ms. Waldrop's marker lying flat on the ground in our rush to look at the tall stones. About an hour later, after two trips around the cemetery, as I met Patsy back at the gate ready to leave, I took one last look at one last marker almost covered in grass, and it was the one. We have walked past it at least twice without looking. I had resorted to taking photos of interesting markers, since I was not finding the marker of interest. I think I will put one lilke this on George's grave.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, he is remembered for something. sis 3

Sister--Helen said...

Oh I almost did not see the 'lover'