Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Up, Up and away!

I keep thinking I will post a picture but then just decide to take a nap, so no pictures. We are going up, up and away to Nebraska this week end to see my babies. I may put up a picture of them next week.

Our family blogs are full of dead people today, Remmel Fancher, Valance(or is it Valence) Powell, Bud King (he is Francis Sue Rudd's father in law and a good friend and neighbor to George's Rhode family) and then Gary Compton, 1 year younger than I am. I went to 12 years of school with his brother Jimmy Compton.

Hope tommorrow someone is born, or gets married or has a birthday. Send flowers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin is going with me to Remmel's graveside service. i will drive up there in the morning and then she will take me over to Rule.

this is a day of death.
Sis 3

Unknown said...

Today is my grandson Sams birthday - as he said when we called him at 7:45 this morning "I am excited about my party PaPa" - I'm heading out to take cookies to his class this morning - he is my sunshine for March - as I posted - March has been a rough month for me for so many years

Unknown said...

I did double check the spelling and you were right - Valence. I changed my tribute on my blog - thanks

Sister--Fleta said...

Hooray for Sam!! Something good did happen on this day. Happy birthday Sam.