Monday, February 05, 2007

Patsy is doing better


She says she should be coming home to roost Wednesday or Thursday. She is feeling so very much better. They say she is going to have a home health nurse to check on her and help her when she first comes home. She says she is going to get the nurse to clean her house and wash her hair. Maybe she can get the nurse to feed the chickens.
We will be so glad when she is back home and blogging again. Reading the family blogs has not been much fun without Sister Patsy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute Fleta....coming home to roost helen

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do hope she is able to be with us a little longer.
Sis 3

Anonymous said...

Isn't this yellow hen your 'Old Hen' helen

Cheryl said...

I agree you know I look everyday at Patsy blog. I know she is not home but I always checked everyday to see what she was up to. I can't wait to see her home and doing better.

Linda@VS said...

Fleta, I know you'll all be happy when Patsy's home again and feeling better. I will be, too.