Sunday, January 14, 2007

Just dreary rain, no ice here


It looks like we are going to miss out on all the ice and snow. It rained all day, so we have lots of mud, but it is 38 degrees now and likely will dip only to around freezing tonight.
Anyway, if we do get ice, brother says he will come get me in the morning for work. The only other snow and ice we had this season I did not go to work. He has something that has to be done on the puter in the morning, and is not going to risk having to do it himself.
I made an Angle Food cake for his party tomorrow. Friday will be his last day at work. I am so happy for him. Wish it were me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when Daddy got to this stage in his life. He was so happy. I hope Clayton enjoys his coming years. Sis 3

Anonymous said...

Fleta please post about Clayton's party today...helen