Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hannah Baby's New Stroller


Hannah and Robert needed a double stroller. Grandma found an old one for $5 and recovered it, making it beautiful with a matching blanket. But, it was in Arkansas and Hannah is in NM, so Grandma bought this one online at Wal-Mart and had it sent to to Hannah...
Jackie has posted some new pictures of the babies on her blog at Jackie's Blog . But, the Blog Globbers stopped by Jackie's Blog while she was asleep and changed it all around with a new design. I think the Blog Globbers did not like her ugly green links or something. You better be careful with your pw or the Blog Globbers might stop by your blog and do away with ugly green text.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I thought you were going to say this is how it looked after you recovered it....I don't trust you much Fleta

Anonymous said...

I bet Jackie will be proud of the new one. I like the one you fixed up. It will be nice when they come to see you.
Sister 3