Wednesday, August 16, 2006

POWELL REUNION 2006


SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 2006
@ Clayton’s House

EVERYONE IS INVITED
In-laws, out-laws, friends, and
co-workers all welcome!!!

Starts when you get there.

BAR-B-QUE PICNIC STARTS AROUND 3 PM

BRING YOUR LAWN CHAIRS
OR SIT ON THE GRASS



DIRECTIONS TO CLAYTON’S HOUSE FROM GREEN FOREST

1: Start out going NORTH on AR-311 / CARROLL AVE . 0.5 miles to the edge of town at Riddles Truck Shop

2: Turn RIGHT onto PARKER ST / CR-802 (Where Glennwood Cemetery is at the edge of town)

3: PARKER ST becomes CR-802. Continue on CR 802 go about 3 miles to end of pavement

4: Turn LEFT onto CR-827 at end of pavement. Go 0.6 miles

5: Turn LEFT onto CR-330 (down a very steep hill). Go 0.7 miles

6: Turn RIGHT onto CR-8302. 0.6 miles (at Dan Norton’s red brick house)

7: End at 447 County Road 8302 – First house on the right
Green Forest, AR 72638, US

Clayton’s House

Total Est. Time: 14 minutes Total Est. Distance: 5.45 miles

11 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

Just for my sisters-
If you will notice, in the reunion picture, there is a 2nd shadow beside George. This was James Dale and George playing horseshoes. I erased James Dale for Brenda Gail. George said I did not do a good job cause his shadow was still there. I said his shadow could be there, but not James Dale.

Sister--Helen said...

Cut him out....cut him out....cut him out!

Galla Creek said...

I hope Clayton at least knows we are coming ...this time.

Sister--Fleta said...

Hey, it was his idea. BUT, he probably didn't expect me to put up posters in all 3 QA labs a work inviting everyone we work with. I think you will all get to meet his boss.

Sister--Helen said...

Well I just can't wait...now how do I get from AZ to GF ark???

Sunshine said...

Way to go Fleta....cut him out or burn the damn thing.

Sister--Helen said...

Rhea King said she will come to the reunion.... we will see I know all of you would love to meet her...

Unknown said...

oh how I wish I could join you all - please take plenty of pictures - it is a real complicated and involved weekend with commitments.

Galla Creek said...

Winnie...we will take lots of pictures..I will put mine on a CD and send the entire CD to you.

Fleta, I don't think I can come the next weekend to the Carroll Co. thing...are you going to be mad?

Laura is bringing me to the reunion. Erin is going to try to trade on that night so she can be there.

I don't think Eric and Larry are coming. I think when they saw what happened to James Dale...they are scared. Even tho, they are still in the family. The idea of all those Sisters and now Rhea King too...and all the daughters...will I guess it is just too frightening. You know...a ritual like affair.
teehee

Sister--Fleta said...

Well, Erin needs to bring Greg! Clayton and George want to meet him. If she has to work, she can come up at noon, bring her work clothes, change at my house and Greg can take her to work. I am sure everyone will be here by noon anyway.

Erin said...

greg works that night so don't expect him but i will try to make it. he uses all his vacation days in january. i don't know why but i think he thinks if he keeps them too long they will get taken away ?? if he didn't have to work he would come -- because i go to his family nightmares. please don't invite MW EMT. I don't think I could take it. I might shoot her -- or throw a horseshoe her way.