Wednesday, August 09, 2006

2 HOT!!

I guess no one but sisters have noticed, but my blog has blogged down and almost out. But, it is not my fault. It is just so HOT. I hate hot weather. I hate being out in the sun. I want shade and cool breezes. When it gets hot like this I just do not want to do anything. My home, workplace and car are all air conditioned to 72 degrees or so, but still, the HOT takes all the want to out of me. You know, Oh, I think I want to go here or go there. Or, I think I want to make this or make that. Or, I think I want to do this or do that. When it is so hot I don't want to go, I don't want to make, I don't want to do. And, since it is not actually hot where I am most of the time (in my home, my office or my car), this makes no sense. Just the same, that is my story and I am sticking to it. It is too blankity blank hot to blog!!!

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

It is hot here...they say you need to keep the thermostat at 80. I do that a lot of the time. But this time of year when it still stays so hot at night... it's now 1oo at 7 PM... I start turning down the thermostat more and more. 2 weeks ago I droped it to 78 and then this week I have set it at 76. I guess if summer lasted long enough I would have it in the 50's. ... Don't tell me ''but it's a dry heat"...as Missy says, "It may be a dry heat but so is an oven, and you can bake a cake at 125 if you leave the stove on long enough!"

Sister--Helen said...

Oh Fleta, we all noticed you had not blogged...but we all remember the last time we all ganged up on you to blog and then after you made a post we wished you hadn't....we learned our lesson...we will leave you alone!

Galla Creek said...

It is hot here too. I am scratching my fleas.

patsy said...

it is hot but blogging is cool work.