Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spell Checker

First Sister
Today, as many days, I awoke at 3 am and could not go back to sleep. So, this would be a perfect time to blog the blog. I need to write something cheerful for sister, cause I made her cry. Writing things that make people cry is my specialty.

My funny story for today. I have a rather caustic tongue. At work, I try to curb my tongue so as not to get in too much trouble. Last month I was writing a message to Mr. Grigg trying to be on my best behavior because he had roused my anger. At the end of the message I meant to write I am sorry for your inconvenience, but the helpful spell checker in word changed my misspelled inconvience to incontinence. I did not notice this until after the message was sent. Of course, I had to tell my boss. She laughed so hard she incontinenced herself.

3 comments:

patsy said...

what did he do to make you angry?

Sister--Fleta said...

He said his computer file had nothing to do with what I was doing. That was stupid of him, since he knows me. He should have known I was doing what my boss told me I had to do. Sometimes I do not even do the things she tells me to do, let alone volunteer to do other things that are not required...

Favotite daughter of sister#1 said...

sure mom we no what you ment