Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Say What?

First Sister
Ok, here is another funny story for sister.

I recently took a 2 week vacation. It has been about 3 years since I took that much time off work at one time. My job is really pretty easy for me, but it can be difficult for others because usually I do it all myself and no one else has much of an idea of what or how I do things, which is not much and not often.

Anyway, my boss and poor brother had to do part of my job while was gone. They both took it quite hard. They were really glad when I got back.

You know how Windows now comes with several computer wizards. Well, I am the computer wizard of our department at work. While I was gone they had problems with the digital camera. After I got back, as I was changing the batteries in the camera, my boss said she thought one set of batteries was bad and we should mark them A’s and B’s. I took the 2 batteries out of the camera and wrote A’s and Bees on the side of both batteries. She said, “What are you doing?” I said, “I am marking the batteries with A’s and Bees like you said.” She said, “Boy, I missed you.” and turned around and left.

Now, sister, don't you feel sorry for me. Most of what you post has to do with your leisure activities because most all your activities are leisure. Most of my activities are work activities. Even if I don’t have to work very hard, ‘the job’ still takes up most of my waking hours. I like my job because it was tailor made for me, but still, I would rather not.

3 comments:

patsy said...

that picture was in the news paper. i was there

patsy said...

I don't I feel sorry for lisa

Favotite daughter of sister#1 said...

hey grandma this is Robert jhguinvorihtboihvk lvlkfjfoij love ya