Thursday, October 03, 2024

Gadget bag

Sister Betty made me this bag years ago to use as a trash bag in my car. I have never used it for that purpose. A throw away bag works better as a trash bag and I have a ready supply of those. I have used this as a bag for my blood pressure monitor by my bed. I have now adapted it as a hanging gadget bag for my blood pressure monitor, computer mouse, pins, note pad and such, cause I keep loosing these things in the bed.

My leg feels better today. The swelling has gone way down and I am adjusting to the boot. The boot is much heavier than the temporary thing I had. I could go without the boot at night but I am afraid I will hurt the leg in my sleep. I mostly only take the boot off to ice the ankle.

I will return to work next Wednesday. I have trouble finding something to do since Helen won't let me drive. At work, I will have plenty to do.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

If only you could crochet!