Sunday, September 10, 2023

A long row to hoe...

 


Today I started my walk just before 7 am.  I walked to the bottom of the far side of Meek Hill.  Home back behind the trees, obscured by the fog.


The dogs are always so excied to go walking.  When I come out the back door, they start hopping aournd.  If I go to the car, they looked all dejected. Grey dog has broken a toe nail, and is favoring her left front paw some.  It should be all better in a few days. 


Shell we climb over the gate and take the short cut thru the fields?  I have gone that route a couple of times.  I actually took longer than going the long way by the road.

And hoeing that row.  I used to love watching Tim Russert on Meet The Press.  He was always so enthusiatic about politics.  He died in June of 2008.  I always thought it was such a shame he did not get to see Obama come to the Presidency  Chuck Todd took over Meet The Press after Russet's death.  Today was Chuck Todd's last broadcast hosting that program.  Kristen Welker will now hoe Tim's row. A fitting followup to Tim's legacy.



No comments: