Sunday, January 22, 2023

Dreary Sunday..

 But, I walked early.  It was only in the upper 30's, but I bundled up and enjoyed the walk.  I went to cemetery road and back, 2 miles round trip.  Emmy's friend Lex, can do a mile in less than 4 minutes.  It only took me 26 minutes.

I did see some deer this morning.  


This is over in Newberry's field just before you get to the cemetery. There was a group of deer in the trees but you can't see them here.  I would not have noticed them except for the dogs barking.  The dogs usually or smell deer along here, but a lot of the time they are already hidden in the trees.  They cross over and then go up on then go up on the rock quarry.


When I went to chruch, these two were at the edge of Helen's yard.


And these two just past her yard.


And two eagles in Snow's Eagle Tree.



Ths is the frist time I have seen them in the Eagle Tree this year.

They are saying we may get snow tonight ad tomorrow.  I hope not.

 









 

No comments: