Saturday, February 12, 2022

Well, we lost

 the game to Bergman, 45-36. No fun.

But we have lots of critter pics.  Last time I got the cards, one camera had dead batteries.  I was wrong about which camera was dead, so once again I only have pics from one camera.  And, I did not have the one that works tied up good, so a couple of days ago it slipped down and was pointing at the ground a few feet from the camera.  As a result of all this, I got very different pictures.



Got more closeups because of the camera placement.


Lots of pics of crows.



Several of the racoons because the camera pointed to the trail instead of to the salt block.




What is that? He says.


Got the skunk a couple of nights.


A possum. There were several of squirrels, 3 or 4 of a red headed woodpecker. A bluejay, a few red birds and lots of snow.

I am going to put new batteries in the other camera. Try, Try again. 




No comments: