Sunday, November 07, 2021

Frosty Morning

But a gorgons 72 degrees now.  I walked a little over 2 miles at 6:30 this morning.  The time change is welcomed by people like me who get up at 4:30. By the end of December, sunrise will come 3 hours after my get up time.

Tonight I go to Kathy's for a Yellowstone watch party.  I am actually going to see some old friends.  I have never watched this or much of anything else that is popular now.  Kathy has given strict orders that I cannot talk during the show. Maybe Hannah and Robert clued her in about my background commentary of some of their shows. It is not over until 9, so I may leave at half time.

And, tomorrow we go with Sister Betty to see Irene. That is going to be fun.

 

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I don't care much for Yellowstone, but my daughter loves it, and Cliff likes to watch it. It's brutal, and every single person in the show ends up being a "bad guy". I haven't seen one real hero at all. Lots of blood and guts though. :D