Thursday, December 03, 2020

Buy a Goat...

 I did.



Sister Betty's kids have bought some kids, making me want to buy goats.  At World Vision, you can donate goats, chickens, other animals, or good old green back to help families around the world.  I have wanted to do this before, but just not followed through.  Now, the company I work for will match 100% of our donations to thousands of non-profits, up to a $ limit per year. Today, I chose to donate to World Vision [a $ amount, but I prefer to think it it in terms of 10 goats and 8 chickens].  So, now I am part owner of several animals in the third world.  Astrid will be green with envy. 


Bertha would be proud.  Money can't buy everything, but it can buy me a goat.

 


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Giving alms to poor. I’ll let Astrid know.