Friday, October 30, 2020

Here comes the sun..

We have been getting cold rain all week, but last night just before sunset the sun tried to break through. Today was sunny and dry for a change. I am glad. I am tired of doom and gloom in all things including the weather. I want sunshine and warmth.

Kids are at a ballgame tonight. A little slice of normal.

Sunday the time changes. I wish we could just decide on regular time or saving time and keep it all year. I don't thing daylight saving time save anything and we waste time and money changing around twice a year. 

We had our first hard Frost this morning, October 30. I remember when we were kids Daddy said the average first frost was October 10. Twenty days difference.  Maybe that is because of all that saving daylight.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Or maybe because of global warming