Sunday, October 18, 2020

Good Cheer...

I fixed this basket for Kathy. My idea is that our crew at work will each get a little cheer up gift to put in it. I got all my gifts at $tree. A magic princess light up wand, a 🦊 fox mask, and some silly games.

She said her fever stayed around 99 last night so that is better. Her sprit seemed to have lifted some today. She has many health issues so I was worried. Maybe she will be alright. It is hard to think positive when there is so much negative. 

Today was just the most beautiful day. That is a big positive.

Betty said the basket was busy. Helen said it was really cute. Helen has tastes.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Helen is a suck up. Betty tells the truth.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh listen to that...is whimsical....whimsical can never be to busy
...

Galla Creek said...

I love that word whimsical. Fleta, Helen Amy’s your basket is erratic and unpredictable.

adjective
given to whimsy or fanciful notions; capricious:
a pixyish, whimsical fellow.
of the nature of or proceeding from whimsy, as thoughts or actions:
Her writing showed whimsical notions of human behavior.
erratic; unpredictable: