Sunday, September 20, 2020

Fall cleaning

I pulled up most of my zinnas today. They were still blooming, but had mildew on many of the leaves. It was spreading to the purple crape Myrtle. It was so beautiful earlier I want it to survive the winter. The zinnas were crowding it way to much.

It was another fallish day. I am glade to be rid of the 90 degree days.

I have been cleaning, organizing, and trashing. I am trying to do a little each day. The living room and my room are looking better. The kitchen and laundry are next. I think the current fad word for this is downsizing. It used to be called getting rid of junk, as apposed to junking, which is collecting junk. Current fad word for that is hoarding. Now, if I could start downsizing my weight as opposed to hoarding.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I need to stop storing fat for winter.